Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm Lost in Lost!

Just watched all 25 episodes of "Lost"over the past few days on my new projector. Me and Dani were hooked :) If you can't find anything good to watch and have some spare time, I highly recommend downloading the season (easily found on Bit Torrent sites) and watch away!

I must say , it is an amazing TV show! Not since the first 2 seasons of 24 has a TV show captivated me so.

I only watch a moderate amount of TV.. Mostly CSI, Lost, Family Guy and Simpsons.
It's nice that there's still some awesome drama series being made among the load of stinking manure that is 90% of TV now a days (** COUGH** Reality TV.)

Can't wait for Season 2 of Lost this September!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 p.m., Blogger Zutroy said...

I bought myself the Battlestar Galactica miniseries (like a 3 hour tv movie) on DVD, so I'm going to make everyone watch it at some point.

 
At 11:35 a.m., Blogger James said...

You're going to MAKE me do something? Ha! :)

As for Lost, you've got me thinking about the season finale now...so many questions. I should have known it wouldn't answer any questions, it would just create more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home