Monday, May 01, 2006

Dani's BDAY party 2006

Had a blast this Saturday night at Feel Goods! Lots of people showed up to Dani's party -- friends new and old. Dani , Erin and Jessie B were over before the party -- Dani started with about 6 tequila shots before arriving at the bar--- boy was her face red! :)


Jay was a pervert most of the night -- then again, that's normal for him I guess. He did bring in some carebears, though!
Well, I must have accidentally had them place the tables in my name, but Dani had fun with it!



Tequila!


Bought Dani a rose, lucky I seen the rose lady walk by, wasn't too drunk....

Dani looking a bit drunk by the end of the night, but still stylish ;)



The band was really good, though a bit of their selection of music wasn't really my cup of tea. The lead chick singer was really cute though, and when I asked her to sing Dani's fav song for her birthday "Stuck in the Middle with You" by Stealer's Wheel, I discovered her name was Dani as well, heh :) The band did a good job of the song even though they had never performed it before :)

5 Comments:

At 3:12 p.m., Blogger James said...

That was definitely a good night. It's like I was saying to Jay, this was really the ultimate night for a guy. Sexy singer, good music, ample beer supply, and a variety of TVs showing playoff hockey.

**drool**

 
At 3:12 p.m., Blogger James said...

Forgot to ask: any cool pictures to post from the night?

 
At 6:32 p.m., Blogger Zutroy said...

I forgot to call you back didn't I :P

 
At 2:17 p.m., Blogger James said...

Heh, Jay tried to call you from the bar but he couldn't really hear anything. He said he couldn't tell if it was your dad or the answering machine, so he gave up :)

 
At 5:12 p.m., Blogger Medieval said...

Yep, way to go John :)

I'll make sure to call to remind you about vacation, so you don't forget :)

Ofcourse, you can just keep an eye on James' counter on his blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home