Sunday, February 13, 2005

The cycle

After only a month or so of school, I want to go back to work. :)

Then after a month of work, I want to go back to school.

School becomes a drag because I actually care on some level; I want to understand what the hell I am doing. The unfortunate thing about this is that oftentimes the material is about as exciting as watching paint dry. ;)

Though, I do not quite understand why some people would want to go through school and just copy/memorize and not understand a thing (NOTE: there are lots of these :) ). In the end, you have spent 4 years to get a piece of paper, and not know a thing. You couldn't get a job where you actually needed to know something.

Anyway, back to trying to route an analog integrated chip manually. I sometimes wonder if they (as in the University electrical engineering department) are just trying to make a couple more people quit in their final year ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home