Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Conservative Party = Republican Party?

Their websites sure look pretty darn similar.

I decided to check my facts about the Conservative's stance on Iraq before I blogged it.

It seems that the Liberals gave limited support to the US -- troops to Afghanistan, some money aid to their "democracy" in Iraq, etc, pretty much to keep the US happy, but not officially proclaiming support for them either.

Now, the Conservatives want to apologize to Bush for not getting into the war, and send troops.

IDIOT (like Napoleon.)

1) I want to remain living in Canada because it isn't the US. I love the US and all (not the current Republican party), but I'd like Canada to stay Canada.

2) This will put us in league with the US. Why do you think Britain had the terrorist attack ? I'd like to keep my home free of Jihad fanatics.

I don't really care at this point if the Conservatives have a better plan for Canada. Canada as a Bush ass kisser, drawing terrorist attention is nothing I want, and I'm sure most Canadians would agree.

Now, at the bar, I discovered with much beer that the way to vote is by evaluating a politician based on their appearance alone (ie do they look honest). Well....




See any similarities?

Also, what's with the new Conservative ad? It has the Liberals apologizing for corruption, and then some other blurb that doesn't fit in or make any sense. EH?

2 Comments:

At 10:13 a.m., Blogger James said...

Are you talking about the "soldier" ad? If so, basically it boils down to there being this ad that the Liberals ran that was deemed to controversial, but the media people already had a hold of it so they were showing it on local news reports and stuff. Now they're being attacked by the Conservatives for making (but not playing) the ad.

Link

 
At 12:16 p.m., Blogger Medieval said...

I guess that makes sense.

Perhaps I expect to much from our politicians; I'd like their campaign ads to give me the key points of their ideas for the country, and perhaps the disadvantage of the others plans. All I get is bad mouthing , though. ;)

Their campaign ads are working though. I guess if you suck, the only way to win is to take your competition down ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home