Friday, August 19, 2005

Navy Battleships with satellite guided Rail Guns

Navy Battleships with satellite guided Rail Guns

This is actually a really good idea. Rail Guns have the potential to be able to be satellite guided much easier than standard combustion based projectiles: vary the current in the rails, get a different trajectory. Plus you can get them to go really friggin far :)

At one time we were considering making a rail gun for Capstone. ;)

I used to really be into the military thing, especially fighter jets, when I was younger. I knew all the names, shapes, and specs of all the US fighter and bomb aircraft. I surprised one of my friends who is in the Canadian military that I knew then name of the A-10 Thunderbolt AKA Warthog Tank Killer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home