Monday, March 05, 2007

Well...

Dani asks me sometimes "how do you put up with your supervisor"?

Lately, I've been asking myself the same question.

I've kinda given up arguing with the guy; I can learn a lot from him, so I just bear with it and just agree with him to let the argument go. At that point, who was wrong or right in the conversation no longer matters; he's right in his mind, and I'm right in mine (or at least mostly right, there's always a shade of gray.)

Things are working out conveniently for me, actually; Since I don't think he's bothered to read my supplementary reports, some of which he's asked me to write, I've already obtained the experimental results for a "new" solution he wants me to implement after our discussion today . My gain there, as the work is already done :)

Anyway, the reason I can tolerate this guy is because I've dealt with much worse at Ford.

Like... my supervisor's supervisor at my last work term. It was impossible to reason with the guy at all, plus he had a major power trip attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home