Sunday, November 25, 2007

Damnit Jay

As far as I'm aware, Jay doesn't blog nor read blogs, especially my blog, hence the bluntness of the following muse:

Jay's always been weird: he prides himself in it, infact. I've really been thinking he's actually becoming quite a lot weirder lately, if you can believe it.

Jay sent a message a few days ago "Take Tina Kell of your list, because of this,that, and this other thing she did." First of all, it's none of my business, was the first thing I told him. Dani put it much more elaborately than I did:

"Jay you do realize that it's none of my business what goes on in their marriage, and frankly I don't think it's any of yours either. They may work it out, I've seen a lot worse., so as for me deleting her, I really don't care.
I never talk to her any way,but I think everyone should stay out of other peoples relationships and worry about their own shit"

Hopefully Jay takes that to heart: he has in the past, and enjoys to cause trouble in me + Dani's relationship. He has no business doing that, and really should stay out of his brothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home