Friday, September 08, 2006

Why Bush is still president

It's brainwashed Christians like these, with such opinions as:

"I personally feel that homosexuality does not have a role in our society, therefore there is no right for homosexual in the first place anywhere in the world to be respected.Homosexuality is a curse and I think God will punish those who are engage this act, just as God reacted to the people of Sodom and Gomorroh in the Bible.
John Ernest Tokpah, Liberian in Minnesota, USA"

The older I get, and the more aware I become of the world, the more I realize organized religion, mostly particular sects of Muslims and Christianity, are a curse upon the world (I never hear of Buddhists causing any trouble.) . Why? Because actions that would otherwise not be taken are taken in the name of God, which is ridiculous. If you want to suicide bomb people, or declare a Jihad, or decriminate, do it because it's your own stupid foolish imperitive, or admit it's over a territorial dispute, or because you are a closeted homosexual yourself, not because God wants you to do it.

Sometimes I think it would be convenient if God actually worked like it's told in the Old Testament. All these Jihad idiots in the Middle East would be struck down with lightning. SWEET.

I've been reading "The Atlas of World History" lately, and I came to this conclusion: Israel is such a piddly fucking small little state. Why the fuss over it? Give it up Arabs, no one cares; the only reason the US cares is because of the damn oil. These countries are just making themselves look worse and worse to the International community.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 a.m., Blogger James said...

Heh, speaking of "brainwashed Christians", guess who I ran into on campus a few days ago?

I'll give you a hint, he's creepy.

I was in line at the new Timmys in the student centre and he came up to me. He gave me some flyer for a conference or something he's organizing that "I should really go to". Uh-huh...that'll happen. He told me that he's "there all the time". There's another reason to lock myself in my lab and never come out :)

 
At 11:11 a.m., Blogger Medieval said...

God, hasn't that guy joined a cult yet involving mass suicide? That's what I always figured would happen.

The fact that he haunts the student center makes me very unhappy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home