Saturday, April 09, 2005

Throwing Spammers in the slammer, A GREAT IDEA!

Spammer 9 year sentence

The world's "8th largest" spammer just got 9 years in jail.

I say, good riddance to bad rubbish. Should throw him in jail for more. Perhaps execute him, and show the rest of the spammers the justice system means business. I bet spamming would decrease after that ;)

The world would be a much better place without spammers like these, prolifiting crap.

Oh , but the guy who is (hopefully) going to be thrown in jail (appending appeal) says it was only part of his "email marketing business". Excuse me, those are not businesses. That's like saying to me that a piece of old tofu is a nice juicy grilled steak. I think not.

"Earn $75/hr working from home". Yeah right buddy. If it were that easy, I don't think anyone would leave the house :)

2 Comments:

At 5:42 p.m., Blogger James said...

That's like the "Earn $1000 a week by licking envelopes" thing.

For $1000/wk, I think you're licking more than just envelopes.

 
At 11:11 p.m., Blogger Zutroy said...

Oh, speaking from experience? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home