Saturday, October 14, 2006

ME WANT


Good motivation for me to find a part-time job: I want me and Dani to get a car together, a new one.

The 2007 Jeep Compass. It's Jeep's newest model. Unlike the Liberty (starts at $30K), this one is smaller, but looks as roomy, and nicer price tag (starts at $17K). Of course, "starts" at is just that: basic package we would want starts at $20K (power windows/etc, sunroof). Add a CVT (continously variable transmission) (which is neat, ultra smooth operation, neither of us wants to drive a stick) makes it a bit more. However, her dad works at Chrysler's and we'd be trading in her car, so the price isn't as bad as it might seem.

Anyhoo, this car's got everything
-nice jeepish look (especially front design)
-fuel efficient engine (with variable valve timing)
-sweet audio system (with built in mp3 jack and cd storage)
-all folding down seats
-CVT as mentioned above
-drives real nice (I imagine) :)
-comes in nice earthy colours. Some of the standard colors available on cars now a days is awful.
-lots of safety feature (air bags, ESP (electronic stability program, not mind reading capabilities), etc)

1 Comments:

At 11:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Compass, it's a nice looking car.

Right now I want the Ford 500. It's got just the right mix of luxury car look with sports car look. Ford cars have never really done it for me in terms of looks (always been a Chrysler guy), but this car's definitely my favourite right now.

Link (apparently you can't post images in your comments).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home